PLATINUM COMEBACK PACKAGE
Go Platinum - double spread feature in Tailored Tas 4 + custom visit with writer, talent + photographer + website copy overhaul (2,000 words copy across any marketing collateral)
Do you want a visit from our Tassie Trio plus an overhaul of your copy? Website tired? Need to update your ATDW product descriptors? Need new brochure copy? This package has it all! We'll style up and deliver you a fresh new suite of images and words that we'll share with 21,000+ Tailored Tasmania followers, like this Covid Campaign that received 20k+ hits. Also, we'll deliver 2,000 words.
This package is for all those words you've been meaning to get round to, served up with some serious styling and social reach. Plus, you'll guarantee your double spread spot in the next hardcover edition of Tailored Tasmania (TT4 - out Dec 2021)
- Do your words need a freshen up? We'll write 2,000 words for you. This might cover a whole website re-write. It might give you a 50 and 250 word descriptor for third parties and new brochure copy. We can refine all your text so your story is compelling and uniform across platforms.
- Includes a discussion around storytelling and key messages, targeting your greatest needs in a tailored way.
- Whether it's a blog feature and new homepage copy, or that newsletter you've been putting off ... let us hit pen to paper.
- Alice has written authored over 10 books and written for publications including Lonely Planet, Australian Traveller Magazine, Jetstar, Luxury Travel, Escape Liftout and more. Her writing clients have included Tourism Tasmania, Federal Group and RACT. Visit MACq01, Pumphouse Point, Wrest Point, Three Capes Track and you'll be reading her words. Other commissions range from Tassie's best outdoor bath tubs for Tourism Tasmania, to timber from deep below, the tale of Hydrowood for State Growth.
- We'll style up and pop the gorgeous Lauren Morey in a suite of new images taken by the talented Ella Lucy. See Lauren and Ella's work.
- Receive full package of a minimum 50 edited Ella Lucy images, retaining ownership to use as you wish across social, your website, you choose.
- Full minimum 700-word feature (inc. in 2,000 word limit if requested), retaining use of words to share/use as you wish written by Tailored Tasmania founder, Alice Hansen. Draft copy/context discussed with client upon package purchase.
- Your blog feature with new story and imagery shared across 21,000+ Tailored Tas followers & through Lauren and Ella's extensive network.
- Please note, depending on availability & specific business needs alternate photographer/talent may be utilised.
- 3 x Facebook, 3 x Twitter and 3 x Instagram post. Exposure to 21,000+ potential customers via our social media channels (see our Covid Campaign image, securing 700+ likes, 700 comp entries and reach of 6k+ on Insta alone, without boosting).
- Post includes assistance with messaging and/or provided text/image(s). Please include image credit where required.
- Timing of posts to be determined by client for best outcome.
- Option to boost posts for additional fee.
- Feature on the Tailored Tasmania HOMEPAGE for 3 months. See Aloft example
- Full 12 months featuring at the top of your web category page, including 100 words professionally written for you + image + business details. See MACq 01 example
- ‘Front row seats’ to our 313,000+ annual page views.
- Your own private business web page on tailoredtasmania.com with map location to make it easy for customers to find you including a 150 word business feature. See Thousand Lakes Lodge example
- Feature in our newsletter, distributed to 2,000+ loyal subscribers.
- Appear permanently in the blog section of Tailored Tasmania. Blog will be linked to first social media blast.
Book - TT4
- Double-page feature in the 4th edition of Tailored Tasmania’s top-selling hard cover book.
- Feature will include 700 words professionally written for you + image(s) + business details (address, phone, web)
- Copy written for our publications remains yours and can be used elsewhere to promote your business
- 8 complimentary books with re-sale value of $479.40
- Discounted book package 20 books @ $15.95 each (Regular wholesale price $20.95 – RRP $39.95)
*Tailored extras can be discussed.